1. My favourite game - My reason for this being in my kit is because gaming helps me unwind and block out all the worry and anxious feelings I get.
2. My Kindle - I download and read books from it, you could put your favourite book in the kit. Reading helps me think about the story rather than focusing on when is happening around me which is making me anxious.
3. My sheep teddy - There is just something very comforting about holding something soft and cuddly, I also have a penguin that British gas sent me, I cuddle it of a night time when I sleep.
4. Paracetamol - All that worrying and anxiousness gives me a huge headache, so I keep these near just in case a headache is coming on/ I have one.
5. Nail Varnish - I find painting my nails relaxing, I love giving myself a nice pamper to unwind.
6. Earphones - Listening to my favourite songs helps me block out all the mayhem that I feel is around me.
7. Beaded Bracelet - Feeling the beads and moving the bracelet around my wrist or in the palm of my hands makes me concentrate on counting each bead rather then what's making me anxious.
8. Fluffy socks - These are a bit worn now, I like to feel warm and comfy and they somehow make me feel safe.
9. Perfume - Spraying my favourite perfume is another comfort thing, having a familiar smell makes me feel like I'm in a good environment.
10. Chocolate - It's one of my favourite things in the whole wide world and when I eat it, it makes me feel so much better.
11. Hand cream - Having soft and moisturised hands makes me happy, rubbing my hands together is kind of soothing.
I want to make it clear that I'm not telling people they have to put these things in their kit, you can choose anything that makes you feel better. My anxiety is still very present these days but having things that help me, makes me feel as if I can overcome my anxiety one day. Let me know what you would put in your kit, feel free to do your own post on your kit too!