Rules and explanations of this tag
Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
Link the creator: WHEN TANIA TALKS
Post your 8 photos of happiness (the photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy).
Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking.
Spread the happiness and tag up to 10 other bloggers.
1. This was back in 2009 when it snowed on February 3rd, it has snowed in years since (except last year) and I can remember how I ended up building the snowman by the back gate so no one could open or close it and the next day someone has knocked it over.
2. I went to Dairyland and come across this little piggy who broke the rules and couldn't decide if it wanted to be inside or outside the gate, the little cutie kept walking under the bottom bar.
3. This was not long after I got Gizzy, this picture always makes me smile because she was rolling around on the bath matt looking too cute for words, she is the best little cat I could ask for!!
4. I went to Bath to see The Roman Baths which I have wanted to see for years, they were beautiful! I love old buildings I find it fascinating and love hearing about their history.
5. These two Alpacas making funny faces, I love Alpacas, they are one of my favourite animals. I came across these one day when I was out with my parents, it was alpaca day in a field next to the Griggs store.
6. My sister Stephanie and I as babies, this is one my favourite pictures of her and me together, she always gave me kisses. We are only a year apart and have grown up very close.
7. This is Bodmin moore, me and a few friends decided to go hunt for some snow! This was in February and even though it was freezing and I fell over chasing sheep I had a great day, I even went to see some caves.
8. Last but not least, This picture of James and me. I love it! It was taken at his best friends wedding and is one of the first pictures we took together.
Nicole from Mrs Jeebys survival kit
Claire from Life of Claire Jones
Lauren from Sweetened Sour
Kirsty from Lipstick and Coffees