1. True Blood: First of all i never EVER wanted to watch this show, people had told me about it and it put me off. Until one day i was bored out of my brain and decided to see what all the fuss was about. I got so addicted to it i watch all the episodes over a number of weeks! Also Eric is pretty hot, i would say he is hotter than Bill and as for sooki she annoys me a lot... I plan on getting the books because apparently they are better.
2. Call the midwife: I love this show, i love everything about it! Me and my parents site down every Sunday to watch it. But unfortunately the series has ended and i have to wait until Christmas time for the new ones. By the way, this is an english programme but i am sure if you want to watch it you can find a stream online. I took the description of it off of imdb so you can get an idea of what it is about:
Based on the memoirs of Jennifer Worth; the story follows twenty-two year old Jenny, who in 1957 leaves her comfortable home to become a midwife in London's East End slums. She expects to find a hospital, and is surprised to find that the clinic is a convent: Nonnatus House. Working alongside her fellow nurses and the medically-trained nuns, Jenny has her eyes opened to the harsh living conditions. But she also discovers the warm hearts and the bravery of the mothers; each one a heroine in Jenny's eyes.
3. Broadchurch: I have just started to watch it, it is very well produced and put together, the story is based around a 11 year old boy who has been murdered, but the murder was made to look like an accident. I can't say too much in case people are wanting to watch it and they don't know what's happened yet, but it's a good English drama.
4. The walking dead: I LOVE the walking dead, seriously it is one of the best zombie programmes/movies i have watched, the acting isn't so bad either. But if you want to watch a good horror programme the walking dead is a good pick, it had action, romance, drama and horror all mixed in one! Also the game is pretty good on PS3 as well, they each come as a series just like the programme.
5. Lightfields: This is a good english thriller is is set in three different eras and is 1944,1975 and 2012. It is actually a follow up from the programme Marchlands which was also set in 3 different eras. I honestly can't give too much away because i have only seen two episodes so far and if i say too much it will ruin it for people who want to see it.
6. The Carrie diaries I have seen 8 episodes of this online (i think they are the only ones that have been aired) it is suppose to be about Carrie from sex and the city when she was younger and about how her mum died of cancer, but some of the story line doesn't match what Carrie says in sex and the city. But either way i enjoyed the episodes i saw.
7. Pramface: This is another english programme, about a boy who happens to get an older girl pregnant and it shows how they cope with the situation, it is such a funny programme (it's a fictional programme) It's one of the few programmes that i watch that makes me laugh.
What programmes do you all watch?